August 9, 2020 10 AM Sunday Service : Registration opens August 4
August 16, 2020 10 AM Sunday Service : Regstration opens August 11
August 23, 2020 10 AM Sunday Service : Regstration opens August August 18
August 30, 2020 10 AM Sunday Service : Registration opens August 25
- Have you returned from travel either outside Canada or from outside BC. within the last 14 days? □ Yes, If so where: _______________________________ □ No
- Have you had close contact with or cared for someone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days? □ Yes □ No
- Have you been in close contact with anyone who has traveled internationally or domestically within the last 14 days? □ Yes □ No
- Have you experienced any cold or flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days (to include fever, cough, sore throat, respiratory illness, difficulty breathing)? □ Yes □ No
2. During the registration process, you are required to answer a series of Covid-19 questions.
If you answer 'YES' to any of the questions, please do NOT go to the 'in person'' service.
If your answer to any of the questions changes, please contact the church office by email.
3. Make sure to include your CONTACT PHONE NUMBER for contact tracing purposes. The priority of the BC Government is that all people can be contacted within 48 hours of someone testing positive of COVID-19, so we need to make this as easy as possible. (We are required to maintain the contact details of all those who attend a service ‘in person’ for 30 days.)
4. Electronic versions of the Service Bulletin are emailed out so you can download and view it on your electronic device (e.g. Tablet computer or Smartphone). Paper copies of the service bulletin will also be available.
5. Although most people with COVID-19 recover, people with chronic diseases are also at higher risk of death and complications if they become ill. This includes:
· People with medical conditions such as heart disease; hypertension (high blood pressure); lung disease; diabetes; and cancer.
· People with weakened immune systems from a medical condition or treatment, such as chemotherapy
· Older adults (65+ years)
If this applies to you, you may wish to watch the service online.
6. Access to the service is through the ramp entrance only. On arrival your details will be checked; you will be asked to sanitize your hands (hand sanitizer available); to wear a face mask, and practice physical distancing.
7. The Washroom on the Church Sanctuary level is for emergencies only. The lower level is closed to the public.